1. At our website, you can find a complete list of lenses ever produced for your camera. At the same time, websites of lens manufacturers usually list only those models that are currently available for purchase, and information on discontinued models may be scarce or even absent.
2. The website allows you to choose a lens not only by focal length, but also based on the brand, model of your camera and your desired genre of photography. This feature will be especially useful for beginner photographers.
3. In addition to model history, specification, manufacturer description and other useful information for a specific lens, the website also displays alternative models (that are lenses with similar focal length and speed) with the ability to compare specifications.
4. The website automatically decodes and displays abbreviations used by manufacturers in the lens names, so you don’t need to consult various "lens abbreviation tables" available online or remember specific abbreviations by yourself.
5. Thanks to the website’s built-in help system, when viewing the lens specification you don’t need to google what is the advantage of Tokina One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism over Tokina Focus Clutch Mechanism, what does MO stand for in Sigma AF - MO - MF focus mode selector name, and how Mode 1 of the optical image stabilizer differs from Mode 3. And of course, the possibilities of the website’s help system are not limited to the mentioned above examples.